Sunday, February 5, 2017

Jezabella Stardancer - baby dragon preview piece for the upcoming eBear online show


The preview pieces for the upcoming eBear show were released a few days ago - this baby dragon is our preview item.

We've called her Jezabella Stardancer - and she's just crazy-vibrant in her hand-dyed curly viscose (this exact piece that my daughter painted up for me actually. I listed it for sale, then changed my mind when I thought about how awesome it would look made into a dragon! Especially paired with our funky 'Pink Lemonade' cotton fabric for a cool scale-effect.).

She will be available for adoption when the eBear online show starts on the 17th February. Along with (hopefully) a dozen or so other bears we're still madly working on :)









No comments:

Post a Comment