Monday, June 29, 2015

We have had a busy week....


I decided, about a week ago, that I was going to make some bears just because I wanted to. No custom bears, no themed bears... just bears for me. So I found my most girly, feminine mohair and cut out four very different critters. 3 bears and 1 bunny to be exact. 

Then we got to work. 







Today was the first day of school holidays here, so work was a little slow going on the final details... but we did get them all done in time for individual photo shoots this afternoon. You can see their group shot below. How pretty do they all look together like this!



First up we have 'Coralie Bunny'. She's 17" tall and pretty much just a chubby bundle of girly goodness. She is currently available. Surprisingly so too! I totally expected her to be snapped up as soon as we finished the group earlier today.









And this little one is 'Cheri'. She is a little more petite, but so pretty in the cascade of colours found in her mohair. She too is currently available.







And this is 'Jovianne'. She is 18" tall and made using our distinctive 'Kanoa' pattern. I do love this design for our more quirky bears. She is too is available for adoption.






And last but not least, we have 'Yvette'. She has been adopted... but how pretty is she in that white alpaca! (This is our 'Euston' pattern, just enlarged slightly to accommodate the super fluffy 25mm alpaca. If you used a 10mm alpaca you could get a similar look using the original pattern).






No comments:

Post a Comment