Monday, June 16, 2014

Miriam


This is our latest little lady to emerge from the Emma's Bears studio. I documented her arrival through our new 'Instagram' account (well, it's not really a 'new' account - I started it about 2yrs ago but never did anything with it. But I've recently discovered what an incredible little online world it is. Just search for #emmasbears to find some of our work-in-progress photos, or you can also pop straight over to our profile).








And then earlier this afternoon our gorgeous 'Miriam' was finished. I had actually intended that she'd be wearing a big fluffy plush pink fur jacket - but when I put it on her it just didn't look right. So I thought I'd see how the red dress looked... and it is like it was made for her.

Miriam is currently available for adoption. We used our 'Kanoa' pattern to make her (available for instant download in our etsy store), but her mohair was a piece from our personal collection - before we started importing in bulk for our FurAddiction.com supply store - so sadly I can't link you to a listing to buy it yourself. It is very lovely though! I do wish I had a bit more!




4 comments:

  1. Emma’ s, Your Miriam, very, very, very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks perfectly happy in her red dress. No fluffy pink for that girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I didn't force her to wear the pink too ;)

      Delete