Monday, January 23, 2012

I've re-accessorised!



I decided to revamp some of the old Christmas themed bears, and give them a new look for the new year... These two are the remaining 'floppy bear', now named 'Glitter' and 'Sparkle'! They now have funky rainbow collars and cute little bows. They can both be found in my etsy store.




And this little lady is just divine now, with her big cobalt blue wings, heart pendant and matching blue bow...


I will admit that I think these new accessories look SO MUCH BETTER than the old Christmas ones. I'm so glad I took the time to do this. I wasn't going to at first because I thought it was a bit mean... I'd dressed her a certain way, and named her accordingly... it just felt like I was taking away her identity.

So I've kept her original name of 'Joy', and just added to it (Beyonce style!). This bear is now known as 'Blue Joy'.



Blue Joy can also be found in my etsy store.

2 comments:

  1. Blue joy looks happy with her new look. Plus the sparkling little rainbow bears.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. какие лапочки-какие хорошенькие,красота!!

    ReplyDelete