Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby and Toddler update



We got another awesome package from our USA guardian angel Julie this week. And in it were three super cute plushies! This baby blue elephant was for Byron. He's almost 5 months old now. Where did that time go!?

I checked his stats after his 4 month immunisations, and he was only 5cm shorter and 1.5kg lighter than Chelsea was at 12months! He is a BIG Bubba!




He was quite partial to his elephant too! Thank you Julie!




Chelsea got two teddies! She's almost 2 (just a few more weeks), so is a little harder to capture on camera. But here I have a series of blurry photos showing her trying to position her teddies on my new bear shelf. Very cute! I suppose with all of my collection on the upper shelves, she must just think that's what we do with teddies!





3 comments:

  1. OMG! You're children are so beautiful Emma!
    The elephant is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the content that you share with us, it is so easy to understand and provide knowledge as well, thank you so very much for sharing such content. Looking forward to read your other post.
    Chocolate day gift
    Valentine’s Day Chocolate Gifts
    Valentine Chocolate Day Gift
    Valentine’s Day Chocolate
    Best valentine's day gifts for girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my relaxing time, I often look to small games for entertainment, they do not consume my time. But not every game I play. But I wanted to find games that were really attractive because that made me forget all around to really "focus on entertainment", which I really needed at that time. That helps me relax completely before continuing to work. That, to me is good! And I often choose the impossible game to serve my relaxing time!
    바둑이사이트

    ReplyDelete