Thursday, April 14, 2011

guinea pig design attempt no. 3






So this is 'guinea pig no. 3' - I've called her Izzy. I am really quite happy with her too. She's still not perfect, but for what I think I am going to be able to achieve from mohair, I think she's pretty damn close! The next step is to try the pattern in a synthetic. I think the faux furs are probably going to allow for a more life-like fur effect. Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway!

I even found this photo on google images today that shows a real piggy just like my Izzy! How cool is that! Sparked a little idea about the potential to do custom guinea pigs for owners to photo specifications... I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. But maybe one day soon.



And I think the only thing better than one mohair guinea pig is a group of them! Check out those cute piggy behinds! Also shows the different design attempts as well! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment