Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More baby toys



To my surprise, my baby toys have been selling reasonably well. Which is great - because I love making them! They're so much different to the bears, allowing a greater sense of freedom in choosing colours and matching ribbons, but still adding a challenge (the last step in creating the SPuNGieS in particular is quite tricky!).

So to celebrate the sales, I've made a few more (now on etsy). I mixed and matched 8 different furs/cotton/ribbon swatches yesterday, and sewed two this afternoon. I don't know which one i like more!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so glad they're doing well for you, hope you've kept one back for the new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like your bears they have panache :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, thanks guys. My plan was actually to just keep all of the toys that didn't sell for the new arrival... maybe i will have to set one aside! :P

    ReplyDelete