Friday, April 9, 2010

New Guinea Pigs - Jasper and Milo





I finished two more sweet little mohair guinea pigs today. This time they are two boys - Jasper and Milo. (I have no idea why these two looked like boys to me... just happened that way. I wonder what would happen if I put them in the same 'cage' as Patch and Clover... :P)

I got some lovely photos of them both out in our backyard. For some reason the grass looked an odd shade of green. Almost a blue-green. But i think that was just because we were in the shade... Jasper has the lovely long wiggly fur - kind of like a Texel or an Alpaca breed guinea pig. While Milo is more of the traditional smooth-coat tri-colour.

I have some big ideas for little baby guinea pigs too. So stay tuned for more cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment